Under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
(Amendment No. 1)*
Check the appropriate box to designate box to designate the rule pursuant to which this Schedule is filed:
o Rule 13d-1(b)
o Rule 13d-1(c)
ý Rule 13d-1(d)
*The remainder of this cover page shall be filled out for a reporting persons initial filing on this form with respect to the subject class of securities, and for any subsequent amendment containing information which would alter the disclosures provided in a prior cover page.
The information required in the remainder of this cover page shall not be deemed to be filed for the purpose of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (Act) or otherwise subject to the liabilities of that section of the Act but shall be subject to all other provisions of the Act (however, see the Notes).
Page 1 of 6
(1) Frank H. Levinson and Wynnette Levinson, as trustees of the Frank H. & Wynnette Levinson 1998 Revocable Trust and owners of Seti Trading Co., may be deemed to beneficially own the shares of common stock of the issuer.
(2) 2,654,618 shares of the issuer held by the Frank H. & Wynnette Levinson 1999 Irrevocable Trust and 3,975,000 shares held by trusts for the children of Frank H. and Wynnette Levinson are disclaimed from beneficial ownership pursuant to Rule 13d-4.
Page 2 of 6
Name of Issuer:
Address of Issuers Principal Executive Offices:
Name of Person Filing:
of Principal Business
Office, or, if none, Residence:
Title of Class
statement is filed
pursuant to §§240.13d-1(b) or 240.13d-2(b) or (c), check whether the person
filing is a:
(a) Amount beneficially owned: 37,357,879(3)(4)
(b) Percent of class: 19%
(c) Number of shares as to which the person has:
(i) Sole power to vote or to direct the vote: - 0 -
(ii) Shared power to vote or to direct the vote: 37,357,879 (3)(4)
(iii) Sole power to dispose or to direct the disposition of: - 0 -
(iv) Shared power to dispose or to direct the disposition of: 37,357,879 (3)(4)
Ownership of Five
Percent or Less of a Class:
(3) Frank H. Levinson and Wynnette Levinson, as trustees of the Frank H. & Wynnette Levinson 1998 Revocable Trust and owners of Seti Trading Co., may be deemed to beneficially own the shares of common stock of the issuer.
(4) Includes 3,310,000 shares of the issuer held by Seti Trading Co., Inc., an investment company owned by Frank H. Levinson and Wynnette Levinson and 34,047,879 shares of the issuer held by the Frank H. and Wynnette Levinson 1998 Revocable Trust.
Page 3 of 6
Ownership of More than
Five Percent on Behalf of Another Person:
Identification and Classification of the Subsidiary Which
Acquired the Security Being Reported on By the Parent Holding Company:
Identification and Classification of Members of the Group:
Notice of Dissolution of
After reasonable inquiry and to the best of their knowledge and belief, the undersigned certify that the information set forth in this statement is true, complete and correct.
Date: February 14, 2002
Attention: Intentional misstatements or omissions of fact constitute Federal criminal violations (See 18 U.S.C. 1001)
Page 4 of 6
Page 5 of 6
AGREEMENT TO JOINTLY FILE SCHEDULE 13G
AGREEMENT dated as of February 14, 2002 by and between Frank H. Levinson and Wynnette Levinson, both in their individual capacities and in their capacities as trustees for the Frank H. & Wynnette Levinson 1998 Revocable Trust (the Trust).
WHEREAS, pursuant to paragraph (k) of Rule 13d-1 promulgated under Subsection 13 (d)(1) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the Act), the parties hereto have decided to satisfy their filing obligations under the Act by a single joint filing:
NOW, THEREFORE, the undersigned hereby agree as follows:
1. The Schedule 13G/A with respect to Finisar Corporation, to which this is attached as Exhibit A, is filed on behalf of the Trust, Frank H. Levinson and Wynnette Levinson.
2. Each of Frank H. Levinson and Wynnette Levinson is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the information concerning such person contained therein.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned hereunto set their hands as of the date first above written.
/s/ Frank H. Levinson
Frank H. Levinson
/s/ Wynnette Levinson
Page 6 of 6