SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 03/15/16 --
Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ: FNSR)
What: Finisar, the world leader in flexible optical technology, today announced numerous speakers participating in the OSA Executive Forum and OFC Exhibition and Conference. This group of distinguished technology and market experts will contribute to topical discussions driving leading-edge innovation in the optical communications industry.
Where: Anaheim Convention Center in California, USA.
When: March 20-24, 2016.
The Finisar speaking roster includes:
- Julie Eng, EVP of Datacom Engineering
- OFC Market Watch Panel Moderator: A Rational Assessment of 400GE to be held on March 24th at 10:30am in the Exhibit Hall;
- Rafik Ward, VP of Global Marketing
- OFC Panelist: Impact of Mega Data Centers on the Industry Supply Chain to be held on March 24th at 11:00am in Expo Theater III;
- Chris Cole, Senior Director, Transceiver Engineering
- OSA Executive Forum Panelist: Is Integrated Photonics Turning the Corner? To be held on March 21st at 3:30pm at the Hilton Anaheim
- OFC Market Watch Panelist: A Rational Assessment of 400GE to be held on March 24th at 10:30am in the Exhibit Hall
- Ethernet Alliance Panelist: State of Ethernet Optics to be held on March 23rd at 2:30pm in Expo Theater II, Hall B
- OFC Conference Presider: Advanced Coherent Transmission to be held on March 24th at 8:00am in Room 303B
- OFC Rump Session Organizer: Integrated (Black Box) vs. Disaggregated (White Box) Networking to be held on
March 22nd at 7:30pm at the Hilton Anaheim;
- OFC Workshop Speaker: III-V vs. SiP Transceivers to be held on March 20th at 3:30pm in Ballroom A;
- Craig Thompson, Senior Director, Strategic Business Development
- OFC Data Center Summit Panel Moderator: Next Generation Data Center Optics to be held on March 22nd at 12:45pm in Expo Theatre III;
- Simon Poole, Director, New Business Ventures
- IEEE Young Professionals Distinguished Speaker: Confessions of a Serial Entrepreneur to be held on March 23rd at 1:30pm in Room 207D
- OFC Panelist: Flexible Modulation or Bandwidth: Which comes first? To be held on March 24th at 1:00pm in Room 303B;
- Frank Flens, Director, Transceiver Product Development
- OFC Symposium Speaker: Optical Interconnects for Large Datacenters & Super-computers to be held on March 21st at 1:30pm in Ballroom A;
- Yasuhiro Matsui, Chief Design Engineer
- Invited Talk: Transceivers for Next Generation PON2 to be held on March 22nd at 2:00pm in Room 303C; and
- Additional Finisar technical contributors can be found on the OFC website.
To attend the OSA Executive Forum, visit the registration page.
For more information about OFC, visit http://www.ofcconference.org/en-us/home/
Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ: FNSR) is a global technology leader for fiber optic subsystems and components that enable high-speed voice, video and data communications for telecommunications, networking, storage, wireless, and cable TV applications. For more than 25 years, Finisar has provided critical optics technologies to system manufacturers to meet the increasing demands for network bandwidth and storage. Finisar is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, USA with R&D, manufacturing sites, and sales
Director, Corporate Communications
+1 (408) 542-4261
News Provided by Acquire Media