SUNNYVALE, Calif., March 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Finisar (NASDAQ:FNSR)
What: Finisar, the world leader in flexible optical technology, today announced several presenters at the OFC Conference and OSA Executive Forum. These industry experts will contribute to discussions driving next generation technology and innovation in optical communications.
Where: San Diego Convention Center in California, USA
When: March 12-15, 2018
Finisar Speakers include:
• Jerry S. Rawls, Board Member and Co-Founder
- OSA Executive Forum Panelist: Special CEO Fireside Chat: The View from the Top - Everything You
Wanted to Know about Optics but were Afraid to Ask to be held on March 12th at 4:10pm in the Hilton Bayfront Hotel, Sapphire AB Ballroom;
• Chris Cole, Vice President of Advanced Development
- OFC Workshop Panelist: Will Optical Switching Drive Data Center Design in 2028? to be held on March 11th at 12:30pm in Room 6C;
- OFC Panelist: 400G Optics for Hyperscale Data Centers to be held on March 12th at 10:20am in Room 7AB;
- OFC Workshop Organizer: Electro-optical Integration in a Package. What Technologies and Business Models can Make it Happen? to be held on March 11th at 4pm in Room 6D;
Rump Session Organizer: When Will Coherent Replace Direct Detection in the Data Center? to be held on March 13th at 7:30pm in Room 6F;
• Jim Tatum, Director of New Products
- OFC Invited Speaker: Data Center and Integration to be held on March 12th at 3:30pm, check OFC website for location; and
- Journal of Lightwave Technology Award Recipient and Speaker: Journal of Lightwave Technology Best Paper Award to be held on March 13th at 12:00pm in Ballroom 20D.
For more information about OFC, visit https://www.ofcconference.org/en-us/home/
Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ: FNSR) is a global technology leader for fiber optic subsystems and components that enable high-speed voice, video and data communications for telecommunications, networking, storage, wireless, and cable TV applications. For more than 25 years, Finisar has provided critical optics technologies to system manufacturers to meet the increasing demands for network bandwidth and
storage. Finisar is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, USA with R&D, manufacturing sites, and sales offices worldwide.
Victoria McDonald, Director of Corporate Communications
Source: Finisar Corporation
News Provided by Acquire Media